AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The starting and adjudicating amounts will be in euros.
2. Purchase orders below estimated starting price cannot be considered.
3. Sales will be paid cash, credit card, or bank transfer in EURO currency only.
4. Lots will be adjudicated to the highest bidder. Purchase orders in writing received by post, fax or e-mail for the same amount will entered in the order in which they were received.
5. AUREO & CALICÓ will not assume responsibility in case of failure or break-down of the ON-LINE mode due to outside forces or third parties.
6. The sale price will be increased with an additional auction fee of 18% (eighteen per cent), VAT/Export fees included.
7. Any insurance and shipping charges will be paid by the buyer who will assume the risks of shipping.
8. The authenticity of the lots included in this catalogue is guarantee by AUREO & CALICÓ, unless otherwise stated.
9. Returns of lots purchased in the auction room, or previously inspected by the buyer, are not allowed under any circumstances. Returns of lots purchased by mail bid will be allowed within a maximum of eight days from receipt, only if a justified or reasonable cause exists.
10. AUREO & CALICÓ can refuse any purchase order received based on its own criteria.
11. Non regular customers must provide AUREO & CALICÓ with financial proof of solvency prior to the sale in order for their bids to be accepted.
12. Lots will remain as seller’s property until they are paid for.
13. Participation in the auction implies the full compliance and acceptance of these auction terms and conditions.
14. In the event of any dispute arising from this auction, or the interpretation of these terms and conditions, it will fall under the jurisdiction of the tribunals of Barcelona.
15. These conditions are available in Spanish and English, being the Spanish version definitive in the event of any disputes.
16. The coins marked with an asterisk (*) are imported temporarily in Spain, so its availability by the purchaser will not be immediate, being linked to the previous compliance with the formalities and requirements generally governing the export and import of goods. However, its export outside the territory of the European Union does not require prior authorization from the Ministry of Culture. Likewise it is exempted from the taxes being levied on the export of cultural goods.