1. The auction is organised by GN Damian Marciniak (Gabinet Numizmatyczny Damian Marciniak / Numismatic Cabinet Damian Marciniak), Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79, 00-697 Warsaw. Poland. EU Taxpayer Identification Number PL8311479658.
2. The auction is conducted to order and for the account of the owners of items, who remains anonymous, and on the behalf of the bidders.
3. Buyer's premium is 12% and will be added to the hammer price. That premium include the VAT under the Margin Scheme, not deductible for the purchasers.
4. All auctions invoices should be paid within the 14 days period since auction ended. The Organizer has law to cancel all order staying unpaid after these terms or can start to charging for statutory interest.
5. The authenticity of all auction's items is guaranteed, unless otherwise stated in the description of the particular item.
6. Participation in the auction is subject to prior registration and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. The auction participant after the registration in auction is granted with the amount of credit for the auction and can bid items under this credit. After exceed it the bidding will be locked for him.
8. The auction participant can ask for increase his auction's credit, but in this case the organizer can ask him for paying the deposit.
9. Lots viewing is possible at company office at Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79 (the building of Marriott hotel) until 10 November 2017.
10. All lots are sold as been viewed by buyers.
11. The items are knocked down after the highest bid has been called third time. The auction participant who has offered the knocked down price become the buyer of that item.
12. The auction is conducted in polish zloty (PLN). The organizer accepts the payments of the equivalent the PLN amount in EURO or USD.
13. The preferred method of payment is bank money transfer on Organiser's accounta s follow:
Account owner: GN Damian Marciniak, Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79, 00-697 Warsaw, Poland
Bank's name: mBank
IBAN [PLN] PL43 1140 2017 0000 4102 0878 0753
IBAN [EURO] PL50 1140 2017 0000 4412 0068 3953
IBAN [USD] PL24 1140 2017 0000 4712 0131 7684
14. The Organiser accepts also cash payments up to the amounts of 15.000 € or its equal in other currencies, as well as PayPal payments but for the PayPal will be added 4% of PayPal's fee to auction amount.
15. Pick up or shipping the auction items:
1. Purchased items will be handed over to the buyer, or to the person authorized by him, upon receipt by the Organizer of the full amount due.
2. Worldwide shipping is calculated each time individually, on request.
16. Items with amount over 16.000 PLN (~3.700€) can be taken outside of Poland only after receiving official permission for exportation.
The procedure of exportation and receiving permissions is regulated by the act of lat from 23rd July 2003 entitled "On the protection and tutelage of National Monuments" with amendment from 18th March 2010.
17. Obtaining a permission for exportation is the buyer's responsibility. The organizer can help with that procedure.
18. Only the Polish text of the terms of auction has a legal force. This free translation has been made only as a guidance.
19. The District Court in Warsaw has jurisdiction in case of any litigations.