1. The starting and adjudicating amounts will be in euros.
2. Purchase orders below estimated starting price cannot be considered.
3. Sales will be paid cash, credit card, or bank transfer in EURO currency only. For foreign payments only bank transfer or credit card (VISA or Mastercard, 1,60% extra fee).
4. Lots will be adjudicated to the highest bidder. Purchase orders in writing received by post, fax or e-mail for the same amount will entered in the order in which they were received.
5. AUREO & CALICÓ will not assume responsibility in case of failure or break-down of the ON-LINE mode due to outside forces or third parties..
6. The sale price will be increased with an additional auction fee of 18%, VAT included (eighteen per cent). The buyer will also be responsible for the export fee to territories other than the European Union in case the current legation requires it. The administration expenses of the export and customs tax will be paid by AUREO CALICO.
7. Any insurance and shipping charges will always be paid by the buyer who will assume the risks of shipping.Los lotes se adjudicarán al mejor postor. En el caso de órdenes recibidas por correo, fax o e-mail, prevalecerá, en el caso de ofertas por idéntico importe, la recibida en primer lugar.
8. The authenticity of the lots included in this catalogue is guarantee by AUREO & CALICÓ, unless otherwise stated.
9. Returns of lots purchased in the auction room, or previously inspected by the buyer, are not allowed under any circumstances. Returns of lots purchased by mail bid will be allowed within a maximum of eight days from receipt, only if a justified or reasonable cause exists.
10. AUREO & CALICÓ can refuse any purchase order received based on its own criteria.
11. Non regular customers must provide AUREO & CALICÓ with financial proof of solvency prior to the sale in order for their bids to be accepted.En ningún caso se admitirán devoluciones de los lotes adquiridos en sala o que hayan sido examinados previamente por el comprador. En el caso de lotes adquiridos mediante órdenes escritas las devoluciones deberán realizarse en un plazo máximo de 8 días, a partir de la fecha de su recepción, y siempre que exista causa debidamente razonada y justificada.
12. Lots will remain as seller’s property until they are paid for.
13. Participation in the auction implies the full compliance and acceptance of these auction terms and conditions.
14. In the event of any dispute arising from this auction, or the interpretation of these terms and conditions, it will fall under the jurisdiction of the tribunals of Barcelona. La participación en la subasta implica la aceptación absoluta de las presentes condiciones.
15. These conditions are available in Spanish and English, being the Spanish version definitive in the event of any disputes.
16. Non regular customers will receive the notification of their bids through Numisbids, but AUREO & CALICO will verify first the references of the customer in order for their bids to be definitely accepted.
17. Auction Sale conducted according to the IAPN rules.