1. The auction is conducted to order and for the account of the owners of items, and on the behalf of the bidders.
2. The condition of participating in auction is possesing the bidding number. The bidding number is issued to client upon fulfilling and signing the registration card. In case the client wishes to remain anonymous, he or she is obliged to pay a deposit. The amount of deposit is stated each time by WCN.
3. The fact of signing the registration card and accession to bidding constitutes full acceptance of all the terms of the sale by the bidder.
4. The auction lots are described in good faith and the authenticity of items is guaranteed, if not otherwise stated in the description.
5. The prices indicated in the catalogue are estimates, but bidding will start at prices 20% lower.
6. The participation in the auction is also availlable in written orders by letter, fax, electronic mail and online bidding. The written orders are accepted a day before the auction at the latest. Clients participating in written orders are obliged to pay a deposit on WCN's bank account in amount of 25% of estimated prices AND PRESENT A REFERENCE to other popular numismatic auction houses. WCN may retract from request of paying deposit.
7. The successful bidders are obliged to redeem the auction lots immediately after the auction in cash or money transfer to WCN's bank account. Purchasers known to WCN are obliged to make payment within 7 days from the end of the auction. The breach of this condition will cause charging interest for every day of delay. There is a possibility of changing the term of payment by agreement concluded by WCN and purchaser.
8. Bidders will be considered to have seen and studied the items. Any complaints concerning the items will be accepted by WCN only in writing during public viewing of items. With the beginning of the auction no complaints will be accepted by WCN.
9. The District Court in Warsaw has jurisdiction in case of any litigations.
10. The items are knocked down after the highest bid has been called for third time.
To the knocked down price 10% buyer's fee will be added. VAT is included in buyer's fee.
In case of any doubts the item will be called down once more.
11. Items inscribed to National Monuments Register or of amount greater than 16.000 zlotys can be taken outside Poland only after receiving the permition for exportation. The procedure of exportation and receiving permissions is regulated by the act of lat from 23rd Juty 2003 entitled "On the protection and tutelage of National Monuments" with amendment from 18th March 2010.
12. The bidding procedure is executed with minimum rates of increase:
up to 200 zł - 10 zł
200 zł - 500 zł - 20 zł
500 zł - 1.000 zł - 50 zł
1.000 zł - 2.000 zł - 100 zł
2.000 zł - 5.000 zł - 200 zł
5.000 zł - 10.000 zł - 500 zł
10.000 zł - 20.000 zł - 1.000 zł
20.000 zł - 50.000 zł - 2.000 zł
above 50.000 zł - 5.000 zł
13. Only the Polish text of the terms of auction has a legal force. This is a free translation included only for guidance.
14. All money transfers should be made to our bank accounts in specified currency:
Citibank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.
ul. Chałubińskiego 8, 00-613 Warszawa
SWIFT / BIC: CITIPLPX
IBAN: PL 82 1030 0019 0109 8530 0006 1018 (PLN)
IBAN: PL 36 1030 0019 0108 4060 1100 4047 (USD)
IBAN: PL 68 1030 0019 0109 7860 1000 9831 (EUR)