This is a public auction, directed by JESÚS VICO Y ASOCIADOS S.L. Participating implies the acceptance of the following conditions:
- We guarantee lifetime authenticity of the pieces offered in this catalogue, unless otherwise indicated.
- The buyer will be liable to pay 18% over the sale price in concept of auction rights, the VAT of these rights and, tax whatever his residence may be.
- In order to comply the Spanish Heritage Law 16/85, buyers should bear in mind that the export of objects over 100 years old require the issuance of an Export License by the Ministry of Culture, regardless of the country of destination. This process normally can take between 3 and 6 weeks.
- if the buyer lives in a non-EU country, the buyer is liable to pay an export tax, which will depend on the value of the item bought and that can be calculated in the following link:
Furthermore, the buyer will be responsible of the observance of current Spanish customs and foreign exchange provisions. The directors of the Auction disclaim any liability or responsibility arising from the non-compliance of the mentioned provisions.
- In room auctions if the bid is placed live through the internet, the buyer will pay 1% extra fee over the hammer price. In online auctions there will be no fee for live bidding.
- The lots will be sold to the highest bidder; in case of equality the preference will be given to orders first received.
- All the offers will be done in euro and with no cents. The prices marked in the catalogue for each lot, are the minimum sale prices. Bids for a lower price than the one marked, will not be accepted. Everyone who participates is responsible for the offers placed. The Auctioneer will not be responsible for mistakes in the offers.
- Increments in the bids will depend completely on the auctioneer although, except prior notice, the increments will be as follows:
- Until 200€: increments of 5€
- From 200€ to 400€: increments of 10€
- From 400€ to 500€: increments of 20€
- From 500€ to 1.000€: increments of 25€
- From 1.000€ to 2.000€: increments of 50€
- From 2.000€ to 4.000€: increments of 100€
- From 4.000€ to 5.000€: increments of 200€
- From 5.000€ to 10.000€: increments of 250€
- From 10.000€ to 20.000€: increments of 500€
- From 20.000€ to 40.000€: increments of 1.000€
- From 40.000€ to 50.000€: increments of 2.000€
- From 50.000€: increments of 2.500€
- Should any piece have a flaw not described in the catalogue, the buyer will be able to return it in a maximum of 7 days, as from the day it was sent. The discrepancy in the degree of conservation will not be a reason for return, except error, as this firm evaluates the pieces with total rigor, following international criteria. Any returned piece must be in the same condition as it was delivered.
- The lots sold will be sent to absentees in the agreed manner, during the days following the auction sale. The postage and packing as well as the COD (cash on delivery) and insurance, will be paid by the buyer.
- The total amount due for the lots acquired must be paid 10 days after the date of the reception of the invoice.
- JESÚS VICO Y ASOCIADOS S.L. reserves the right to postpone the auction because of a force majeure cause, as well as to remove any lot.
- The participation in this auction implies the acceptance of the rules above described, as well as to submit to all the actions which could derive from it, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
FORMAS DE PAGO/ PAYMENT METHODS
• EFECTIVO/CASH: en nuestras oficinas o mediante giro postal/ at our offices or by postal order.
• CHEQUE/CHECK: a nombre de JESÚS VICO Y ASOCIADOS, S.L. / payable to JESÚS VICO Y ASOCIADOS, S.L.
• TRANSFERENCIA BANCARIA a nombre de JESÚS VICO Y ASOCIADOS, S.L./ WIRE TRANSFER payable to JESÚS VICO Y ASOCIADOS, S.L. :
1. Banco Santander. C/ Alcalá, 74. E-28009. MADRID.
Swift Code: BSCHESMM. IBAN: ES10 0049 1834 12 2810211019
2. La Caixa. Avda. Felipe II, 18. E-28009. MADRID.
Swift Code: CAIXESBBXXX. IBAN: ES46 2100 2121 28 020060 5891
• TARJETAS DE CRÉDITO/CREDIT CARDS:
1. VISA, MASTERCARD y 4B: añadiendo un 1% en concepto de gastos/ adding a 1% fee.