1. The auction is organised by Antykwariat Numizmatyczny Michał Niemczyk with its registered office in Warsaw, 67, Żelazna Street, Hall 22, 00-871 Warsaw, tax ID 113-271-52-51, company ID 147319064.
2. The Organiser acts as the owner of items listed for auction or as an intermediary for the sale agreement between the owner of the items (the Seller) and the bidders (the Buyer), which does not exclude the possibility that the Organiser can act as the Seller.
3. The auction takes place on the Internet via the auction site www.aukcjamonet.pl
4. To participate in the auction is the earlier registration, tantamount to accepting the terms of this auction. By accepting the terms of the auction, the Buyer agrees to collect and process his personal data for purposes related to the preparation, the course of the auction and its service after the auction, on the terms specified in the currently applicable regulations, regulating the protection of personal data.
5. The Customer, hereinafter referred to as the Bidder, is granted a credit for expenses, i.e. the maximum amount that the customer is willing to spend during the entire auction. Offers after exceeding the limit will not be accepted.
6. Participation in the auction can be taken by a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, which the law grants legal capacity, hereinafter referred to as the Bidder.
7. Clients participating in a live auction agree to provide the Organizer with an identity document in the form of a personal ID or a passport document. The presentation of an identity document will be a condition of participation in the auction.
8. Customers who are not known to the company beforehand, submitting a written offer or wishing to bid on-line, are obliged to pay a company's bank account with a deposit of 20% of the starting price. Antykwariat Numizmatyczny Michał Niemczyk may refrain from demanding payment of a deposit if the client is known.
9. Auction items are the property of the Organizer or third parties. If the auctioned items are not owned by the organizer auction is carried out at the request of and on behalf of owners of auctioned items.
10. Clients participating in the auction may act on their own behalf or by proxies. Bidders who act on behalf of third parties or institutions may take part in the auction provided that they submit appropriate authorizations and authorizations.
11. The prices of auction items described in the catalog are starting prices. Each auction item is described in detail in the catalog available at www.aukcjamonet.pl. The catalog does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
12. Auction items whose authenticity is guaranteed by the Organizer are issued to the buyer together with the Guarantee of Authenticity issued by Antykwariat Numizmatyczny Michał Niemczyk. The Guarantee of Authenticity is intended for trading only together with the subject. The document is invalid if it does not appear together with the subject described in it. It is forbidden to make, duplicate with any technical devices and place the Guarantee of Authenticity on the market.
13. Clients taking part in the auction can view the items before the start of the auction, therefore they will be treated as if they have seen and studied the state of the items. All reservations regarding the physical characteristics of the items being auctioned, their value or condition will be accepted by the Organizer in writing prior to the start of the auction. When the auction starts, any reservations will not be taken into account.
14. Participation in the auction can also be made by submitting a written offer by fax, in electronic form via e-mail as well as "live via the Internet" after registration on the website www.aukcjamonet.pl. The offer of participation in the auction should contain all the Bidder's identification details and the numbers and names of the items to be auctioned along with the price limits for which the Bidder expresses the will to purchase these items. Sending an offer is tantamount to submitting an offer for purchase.
15. Information about the highest grading notes are checked up to three months before the auction. The organizer is not responsible for the appearance of new objects with higher notes..
16. The customer has the right to cancel the purchase only in case of significant non-compliance of auctioned item described in the directory www.aukcjamonet.pl.
17. To the final sale price, the Organiser will add an organisational fee of 18% of the hammer price. The fee includes VAT.
18. The Buyer is obliged to pay the Organizer for the price of the auctioned items plus the auction fee (collectively referred to as: Remuneration) and payment of all costs related to the shipment of the auctioned items and payment costs (bank commissions and internet payment systems). The buyer chooses the carrier at his own risk.
19. The organizer of the auction has the right to increase or decrease the starting price of the item before the end of the auction.
20. The auctioned items may have a minimum price. This is the lowest amount for which the item can be sold. Its amount is determined by the Seller and constitutes confidential information. Items for which the auction ended below the minimum price are not sold. The organizer of the auction immediately after closing the auction informs you whether the minimum price has been reached or whether the sale depends on the acceptance of the price obtained by the Seller. The seller can accept the price obtained within 7 days from the end of the auction. In the absence of acceptance, there is no sales contract for the item.
21. The organizer of the auction carries out an auction according to the following bid increments:
Price from Price to Bid increment
- 200 zł 10 zł
200 zł 500 zł 20 zł
500 zł 1000 zł 50 zł
1000 zł 2000 zł 100 zł
2000 zł 5000 zł 200 zł
5000 zł 10000 zł 500 zł
10000 zł 50000 zł 2000 zł
50000 zł 100000 zł 5000 zł
100000 zł - 10000 zł
22. The auction ends after the price has been raised three times and it is nailed. The auctioneer has the right to raise the price again in the event of any doubts of persons participating in the auction regarding the price.
23. The auction participant who has auctioned items placed in the catalog is obliged to pay Salaries in the currency of PLN Polish within 7 days from the date of the auction. The payment should be made in cash or to the Organizer's account number indicated below. In the absence of payment for the auctioned items, the Organizer has the right to withdraw on behalf of the Seller from the concluded sales contract or charge interest for each day of delay.
24. There is a possibility of postponing the date of payment for the auctioned items under an agreement between the Organizer and the Bidder, in which the date will be clearly stated.
25. Items auctioned will be issued to the Bidder after full payment of the Remuneration
26. In the case when the auctioned items are owned by third parties, the Organizer is not responsible for physical and legal defects of these items. All claims for legal and physical defects of auctioned items are directed to the Seller.
27. This announcement and the terms of the auction are subject to Polish law and have been prepared in Polish and English. In the event of any discrepancies in the content of the conditions drawn up in individual language versions, the Polish version shall prevail.
28. All payments and fees should be paid into the company's account:
Account in PLN: PL87 1240 6292 1111 0010 6046 2106
Account in EURO: PL85 1240 6292 1978 0010 6046 2151
Account in USD: PL68 1240 6292 1787 0010 6046 2210
29. According to the rules:
– art. 51 paragraph 1 section 13 of the Act of 23 July 2003 on the Protection and Conservation of Monuments (Journal of Laws of 2003 No. 162, item 1568) numismatic collections the value of which exceeds 16,000 PLN may be exported abroad on a permanent basis only after obtaining a one-off permit issued by the minister responsible for culture and national heritage,
– Art. 20 acts from November 21, 1996. about museums (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2018 item 720) - registered museums have the right of pre-emption of monuments directly at the auction for the amount bid increased by the auction fee,
-Act of November 16, 2000 on counteracting the introduction to financial circulation of property values from illegal or undisclosed sources and counteracting the financing of terrorism (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1049) - The organizer is obliged to collect personal data of buyers making transactions in the amount above 15 thousands of euros.
-Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, (Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883, from Article 23 and the following acts) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO).
30. The organizer reserves the right to change and cancel this announcement and the terms of the auction until the day of the auction.
31. This document is a work within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 2006 No. 90, item. 631). It is forbidden to copy, reproduce and distribute its content for commercial use.
INFORMATION CLAUSE (RODO/GDPR)
According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we would like to inform you that::
1. The administrator of Users' personal data, i.e. persons who have registered an account on the Aukcjamonet.pl website for the purposes of an auction organized through Aukcjamonet.pl, is Antykwariat Numizmatyczny Michał Niemczyk, st. Żelazna 67, Pavilion 22, 00-871 Warsaw, NIP 113-271-52-51,
2. Antykwariat Numizmatyczny - Michał Niemczyk informs that the following electronic mail address is available for contact with the data protection inspector: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The User's personal data is processed for the following purposes:
• setting up and maintaining the User's account on the Aukcjamonet.pl website, providing services electronically in accordance with the Aukcjamonet.pl regulations and related to the organization, auction and service after the auction auction organized by Aukcjamonet.pl as well as for communication related to the functioning of the website Aukcjamonet.pl. Data submission is voluntary, but necessary to create an account and participate in the auction
• conducting analytical tests
• setting up and maintaining the User's account on the Aukcjamonet.pl website, providing services electronically in accordance with the Aukcjamonet.pl regulations and related to the organization, auction and service after the auction auction organized by Aukcjamonet.pl, as well as for communication related to the functioning of the website Aukcjamonet.pl.
Data submission is voluntary, but necessary to create an account and participate in the auction
• conducting analytical and statistical research,
• security, protection against fraud and prevention of legal infringements and redress and settlement of disputes that may arise in connection with the order placed,
• ensuring accountability of performing duties by Antykwariat Numizmatyczny - Michał Niemczyk resulting from legal regulations,
• the use of direct marketing, including selecting them for your needs, i.e. profiling,
• considering complaints,
• testing the level of satisfaction of Users with the services provided,
• contact with the Website User,
The legal basis for processing by the Antykwariat Numizmatyczny Center - Michał Niemczyk's personal data for the purposes indicated in point 3 is:
• performance of the contract (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) to which the User is a party,
• legally justified interest of the administrator (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the RODO) - to seek and defend in the event of mutual claims, including in the case of the User's withdrawal from the contract, fraud prevention, direct marketing, consideration of complaints , testing the level of satisfaction of Users with the services provided,
• consent to the processing of personal data (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) and the RODO - in situations where the User expresses additional consents (and accordingly express: consent to profiling, ie automated decision making based on personal data, consent to transfer commercial information by electronic means, consent to the use of telephone terminal equipment and automated calling systems for direct marketing purposes),
the User's personal data is disclosed by the Antykwariat Numizmatyczny - Michał Niemczyk:
• entities providing postal or courier services by means of which the delivery of purchased coins or correspondence is carried out,
• relevant public authorities and the judiciary operating on the basis and within the limits of the law or third parties, if the obligation to provide data at their request results from the law;
Antykwariat Numizmatyczny - Michał Niemczyk does not process specific categories of personal data or personal data regarding convictions and violations of law or related security measures,
Antykwariat Numizmatyczny - Michał Niemczyk does not transfer Users' personal data to countries outside the European Union and to international organizations of the European Economic Area,
The User's personal data are processed for the duration of the contract between the Participant and the Antykwariat Numizmatyczny - Michał Niemczyk in the scope of the contract and for the time of participation in the auction. In addition, in the event of claims related to the execution of the order and with the User's participation in the Antykwariat Numizmatyczny auction - Michał Niemczyk will process User's data for a period of 10 years from the day of ending the auction
The User has the right to request from Antykwariat Numizmatyczny - Michał Niemczyk to grant access to all personal data concerning the User, for example in situations where they are incorrect or incomplete, and to request their removal or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing data and the right to transfer data to another administrator.
The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
Providing personal data by the User is necessary to register an account, place an order, enter into a contract for participation in the Auction and implement these agreements by Antykwariat Numizmatyczny - Michał Niemczyk
Not submitting personal data by the User makes it impossible to place an order through the website located at aukcjamonet.pl. In the remaining scope, the consent is voluntary.
If the User express additional, explicit consent, Antykwariat Numizmatyczny - Michał Niemczyk will be able to process the User's personal data using profiling (ie automated decision making made on the basis of personal data processed in connection with the execution of the order). After giving the consent referred to in the previous sentence, Antykwariat Numizmatyczny - Michał Niemczyk will determine the User's personal preferences and behavior on the basis of his personal data and purchase history, as well as the previous use of the website niemczyk.pl/sklep. Profiling will be used to prepare and present to the User an individual marketing offer tailored to his consumer characteristics. This means that the User who gives his consent referred to in this paragraph will be subject to profiling and may receive from Antykwariat Numizmatyczny - Michał Niemczyk commercial offers prepared taking into account, for example, his place of residence, age, gender, and current purchase history.
In the case of the User's additional consent to provide commercial information by electronic means, Antykwariat Numizmatyczny - Michał Niemczyk may provide the Participant with commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2017 ., item 1219), using electronic means of communication, in particular by sending commercial information to the email address provided by the User. In addition, in the case of the use of additional voluntary consent expressed by the Use expressed in accordance with art. 172 of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907 as amended), Antykwariat Numizmatyczny - Michał Niemczyk will be able to use telephone terminal equipment and automated calling systems for purposes direct marketing to the telephone number provided by the User,
The user who has given consent or consent referred to above (and accordingly: consent to profiling, ie automated decision making based on personal data, consent to the transmission of commercial information by electronic means, consent to the use of telephone terminal equipment and automatic calling systems for direct marketing purposes), has the right to withdraw prior consent or consent to the processing of data at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the compliance of the User's data processing which was made on the basis of the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
The protection of your data is our top priority. We want to ensure that we treat your data with due diligence and taking into account the provisions on the protection of personal data.