1. This Auction is organized by Warszawski Dom Aukcyjny Mariusz Walendzik, Taxpayer Identification Number 524 136 0151 and M. i M. Romuald Sawicz, Poland. EU Taxpayer Identification Number PL 522 219 5805.
2. We auction objects on commission in our own name, but for the account of the submitting party. The Auctioneer reserves the right to include in any auction sale its own material.
3. Participation in the auction is subject to prior registration and acceptance of Sale Terms and Conditions. Every bidder should apply to Organizers for a Credit Line. Any bidding activity will be restricted by amount of credit assigned.
4. In certain circumstances Organizers may ask for cash deposits in order to assign Credit Line to unknown to Organizers persons. At the discretion of the Organizers certain participants may be excluded from the Auction.
5. Buyer's premium is 15% and will be added to the hammer price. Buyer's premium includes the Margin Scheme VAT.
6. All auctions invoices should be paid within a 21 day period. Organizers reserve a right to cancel unpaid orders after that period.
7. Auction lots are described in good faith and the authenticity of items is guaranteed, if not otherwise stated in the description.
8. Lot viewing is possible after appointment with Organizers.
9. Bidders will be considered to have seen and studied items offered. Any complaints concerning the items will be accepted by Organizers only in writing.
10. All Auction items are knocked down after the highest bid has been called three times.
11. Auction is conducted and settled in the Polish Zloty PLN.
12. All the PLN money transfers should be made to Organizers bank accounts specified on Auction invoices.
13. Payments in other currencies are accepted after respective exchange rates are agreed with Organizers.
14. Auction lots could be collected from Organizers office after an earlier appointment. Cost of domestic shipping is 25 PLN.
15. Cost of international shipping is determined on individual basis. Please contact Organizers for a shipping charge.
16. Auction items of value greater than 16000 PLN (around 3700 EURO) can be taken outside Poland only after Export Permission is obtained. The procedure of exportation and receiving permissions is regulated by the act of law from 23rd July 2003 entitled "On the protection of National Monuments" with amendment from 18th March 2010.
17. It is solely Buyers responsibility to seek and obtain Export Permission.
18. Only Polish text of Terms of Auction has a legal force. This translation has been made only as a guidance.
19. District Court in Warsaw has jurisdiction in case of any litigation.