1. The sale is made in cash with 23% buyers fee and €2.50 per lot, including VAT according to the margin scheme. Only for lots bought through LIVE BIDDING an additional charge of 3% will be made (no refund on this additional charge in case of returned goods). During and after the auction, there is an opportunity to take the purchased lots with you after payment has been completed. If this has not taken place, the buyer will be sent the invoice, which must be paid within 14 days after the end of the auction. If the buyer fails to pay the purchase price with costs and VAT on time and in the manner specified above, the buyer is obliged to pay an interest of 1% per month commenced. All costs, both judicial and extrajudicial, with regard to the collection of the amount owed by the buyer and not paid on time, are for the account of the buyer. Shipping, transport and creditcard costs will be charged.
2. The auction takes place in principle up to 100 euros with 5 euros, from 100 to 200 with 10 euros, from 200 to 500 with 20 euros, from 500 to 1000 euros with 50 euros, from 1000 to 2000 euros with 100 euros, from 2000 to 5000 euros with 200 euros , from 5000 to 10,000 euros with 500 euros and above 10,000 euros with an increase of 5 to 10%.
3. All numbers are awarded to the highest bid.
4. The highest bidder is buyer; if there is any doubt between two or more bidders during the auction, the item will be re-auctioned.
5. The auctioneer reserves the right to add or split lots, to deviate from the order of the auction numbers, to refuse to put coins whose sales have been announced up for auction and to correct mistakes in the bid and surcharge. The auctioneer is not liable for errors in the catalog, either towards the sender or the buyer.
6. The auctioneer reserves the right to withhold the allocation to unfavorably known persons or to refuse them access to the auction location.
7. The ownership of the purchased property transfers to the buyer upon payment, the risk upon hammerfall.
8. All lots are sold as presented during the auction. The authenticity and quality of the coins are guaranteed (except for coins in collections, remnants, boxes, etc.). In the unlikely event that a coin whose authenticity is guaranteed is not actually found by a recognized expert, the entire lot will be taken back at the purchase price up to 14 days after the auction. In the event of a complaint, the coins must be returned in the same condition as they were presented at the auction.
9. The return period can be extended up to thirty days for coins that are to be inspected by a professional recognized expert. In this case, the auctioneer must be notified of this within 14 days after the lots have been issued, stating the coins to be inspected.
10. Everyone is considered to have bought for himself, so the buyer will not be able to rely on a principal.
11. If the buyer fails to pay the purchase price, with the costs on time and in the manner stipulated above, the auctioneer will have the right to have the purchased item re-auctioned at the expense and expense of the buyer in the same manner and conditions. as mentioned above, without it being necessary to declare the negligent buyer in default by order or other similar instrument, so that he is in default by the mere expiry of the stipulated period, while all rights of the buyer after he has made the payment is in default, will be nullified and the re-auction will be able to take place without the need to claim any dissolution in rights. The costs of damage and interest incurred by such a re-auction must be reimbursed by the defaulting buyer within eight days of the declaration of such costs, damage and interest, while an advantage of the higher yield will be enjoyed by the auctioneer.
12. All coins and the like that we receive for auction serve as collateral for what we have or may have to claim from the sender due to commission, costs incurred, any advances granted or for whatever reason.
13. Insofar as not determined above, Dutch law applies.