1. The auction is organised by Salon Numizmatyczny Mateusz Wójcicki ( SN. Mateusz Wójcicki ) ul. Zwiadowców 9 52-207 Wrocław Poland EU Taxpayer Identification Number NIP PL 8961351035
2. The auction is conducted to order and for the account of the owners of items, who remains anonymous, and on the behalf of the bidders.
3. Buyer's premium is 18% and will be added to the hammer price. That premium include the VAT under the Margin Scheme, not deductible for the purchase
4. Participation in the auction is subject to prior registration and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. The auction participant can bid after the registration in auction is granted with the amount of credit for the auction up to this value. After exceed the bidding will be locked.
6. Customers not known earlier to Salon Numizmatyczny Mateusz Wójcicki, who wish to participate in auction, are obliged to pay a safety deposit to S.N. Mateusz Wójcicki bank account in amount of 25% of requested credit. Alternatively customers not known earlier to S.N. Mateusz Wójcicki are obliged to present an identity document ( passport or national identification document ) or at least two references in a form of an invoice from other auction houses in Poland or overseas. S.N. Mateusz Wójcicki may retract from request of paying safety deposit.
7. All auctions invoices should be paid within 14 days from the end of the auction. The Organiser has the right to cancel all orders staying unpaid after this time or can start to charge statutory interest.
8. Lots viewing is available before the auction on appointment in Organiser's office.
9. Bidders will be considered to have seen and studied the items. Any complaints concerning the items will be accepted by S.N Mateusz Wójcicki only in writing.
10. The authenticity of all auction's items is guaranteed, unless otherwise stated in the description of the particular item.
11. The items are knocked down after the highest bid has been called fot the third time. The auction participant who has offered the knocked down price becomes the buyer of that item. In case of doubts about the course of bidding of an item, the Organizer has the right to repeat the auction.
12. Items with amount over 16.000 PLN ( aprox. 3600€ ) can be taken outside of Poland only after receiving official permission for exportation.
13. The procedure of exportation and receiving permissions is regulated by the act of lat from 23rd July 2003 entitled "On the protection and tutelage of National Monuments" with amendment from 18th March 2010.
14. Obtaining a permission for exportation is the buyer's responsibility.
15. The auction is conducted in polish zlotys (PLN). The organizer accepts the payments of the equivalent the PLN amount in EURO or USD at the agreed-on exchange rate.
16. The preferred method of payment is bank transfer on Organiser's accounts as follow:
Account owner : Salon Numizmatyczny Mateusz Wójcicki ul. Zwiadowców 9 52-207 Wrocław Poland
Bank's name : Bank Pekao SWIFT/BIC : PKOPPLPW
IBAN PL 96 1240 6768 1111 0010 7520 5532 ( PLN )
Bank's name : Alior Bank SWIFT/BIC: ALBPPLPW
IBAN PL 89 2490 0005 0000 4600 4772 2242 ( EURO )
IBAN PL 58 2490 0005 0000 4600 3425 4253 ( USD )
17. The Organiser accepts also cash payments up to the amounts of 15.000 € or its equal in other currencies.
18. Pick up or shipping of the auction items:
1. Purchased items will be handed over to the buyer, or to the person authorized by him, upon receipt by the Organizer of the full amount due.
2. Purchased items can be picked up directly from the Organiser's office by prior arrangement with the Organizer for pickup details.
3. After receiving payment, purchased items will be shipped to the buyer within 10 business days. It will be delivered by Pocztex.
4. Domestic shipping (on the polish address) is free of charges for purchases over 5.000 PLN. It will be delivered by Pocztex.
5. Domestic shipping (on the polish address) for the purchases below 5.000 PLN cost 14 PLN and is paid by Buyer. It will be delivered by Pocztex.
6. Worldwide shipping is calculated each time individually, on request. It will be delivered by Pocztex EMS.
7. Buyer accepts and understands the terms and conditions of Pocztex and EMS delivery service available at www.pocztex.pl
19. Only the Polish text of the terms of auction has a legal force. This free translation has been made only as a guidance.
20. The District Court in Wrocław has jurisdiction in case of any litigations.