1. The lots will go the highest bidder. Prevailing the first one received (written purchase orders).
Price beside each lot is the starting price. Bids lower than this price will not be accepted.
2. The hammer price will be increased only by 12% fee, VAT INCLUDED (margin scheme). Anyhow, the hammer price will be increased by 5 euro at least, as the minimum fee to be charged. [EU dealers with VAT number and exportations will not apply margin scheme; invoice will be VAT exemption]
3. Purchase orders can be made by email, fax or mail, or LIVE BIDDING by phone and LIVE BIDDING through WWW.CORETECH.CC. CAYÓN SUBASTAS, S.L. reserves the right to request commercial references or economic guarantees from bidders as it deem necessary in order to accept the bid.
4. CAYÓN SUBASTAS, S.L. is committed exclusively to the delivery lots in our office (Orfila 10, Madrid); shipment or transportation of the lots is by account and risk of the buyer. Lots sold can be removed from our office on calle Orfila, 10, Madrid, from the day after sales, during business hours, or at the time and place indicated in the auction room. To take property and possession of lots, total payment must be made in euro by the purchaser or a representative with express authorization.
Regarding lots not removed in five days, CAYÓN SUBASTAS, S.L. is exonerated of any responsibility. Purchaser assumes it.
5. Refunds for lots purchased bidding in the auction room will not be permitted under any circumstance. Lots are sold as they are. You can examine lots by internet, this catalogue and dates provided for lot viewing. In case of bidding by order, lots may be returned with justified cause within maximum of five days following shipment. No returns shall be admitted once this term has expired. The only justified cause is the wrong description (not classification nor grading; we do not accept returns on the basic of grading service companies´ opinion). Under no circumstances shall return be allowed of lots comprising more than one piece.
6. Purchaser assumes all responsibility as regards compliance with law that may affect the lots, including exportation. CAYÓN SUBASTAS, S.L. may help you in this matter, but all expenses are assume by the purchaser, including the exportation fee (minimum 5%), this may take between 4 and 9 weeks.
7. Without any previous notice, lots may be grouped, divided, excluded, and/or altered order of auction at the discretion of the auctioneer, including those regarding errata cataloguing (orders for lots affected by errata should not be attended). The bidding increment is auctioneer´s discretion. In any case, for the purposes of orientation for absentee bidders, the most usual practice is to raise bids by 5-10%.
8. CAYÓN SUBASTAS, S.L. offers a life-time guarantee authenticity of items, otherwise indicated.
9. Any participation in the auction implies acceptance of these conditions. Participation in the auction means absolute compliance and cooperation with the terms and conditions. Bidding means that purchase will be honoured. Delay on payment will charge 20% annual interest until complete payment.
10. The text that is binding on the parties is which is published in Spanish. Other versions shall be subordinate to the Spanish version. For any litigation or dispute arising from the auction or the interpretation of these terms, the parties expressly accept the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Madrid, Spain´s capital.