1. This is an internet only auction being conducted by Pars Coins using the hosting service provided by VAuctions.com. All bids must be placed online; no written or phone bids will be accepted. Pars Coins reserves the right to cancel any bid or withdraw any lot without prior notification.
2. All winning bids are subject to a 18% buyer's fee.
3. All shipments are made from San Jose, California. We are not responsible for any taxes or duties levied on shipments to destinations outside of the United States.
4. All bids must be made in US dollars. Payment is due immediately and can be made in US funds by check, money order, credit cards (MasterCard or VISA), and PayPal (preferred). The coins become the property of the buyer only after full payment has been received. Interest (2% per month) and service charges ($25 per month) will be added to overdue accounts. Every bidder is personally liable for his purchases and cannot claim to act for the account of a third person. We cannot assume responsibility for any errors in bidding. PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOU BID ON THE CORRECT LOT.
5. Title does not pass until all items are paid in full. In the event a lot is not paid for within 15 days, it will be re-offered.
6. All items are guaranteed to be genuine. Attributions and grades are not guaranteed and represent the opinion of Pars Coins, which makes every effort to correctly catalogue and describe items that it offers for auction.
7. Pars Coins does not hold approval sales. Attribution, date, condition and other descriptions are the opinion of the cataloguer, and no warranty is expressed or implied. Lots may be returned only in the case of extreme error of description or lack of authenticity. Any claim of an incorrect description must be made within 5 days of receipt of material. Coins that have been encapsulated in a holder by a third-party grading service may not be returned for any reason if the coin has been removed from the holder. All literature and Group Lots sales are final and may not be returned for any reason. Any claim for lack of authenticity must be made in writing within 14 days of receipt of the item.
9. By placing a bid on any item, you agree that you have read and agree to all terms of sale. Placing a bid constitutes a legal and binding contract. Pars Coins P.O. Box 9667 San Jose, CA 95157 Phone: (408) 504-9301 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org