1. All items in auction's catalogue of GINZA COINS COMPANY(hereinafter referred to as the Auctioneer)are genuine (unless otherwise noted).Their grade of preservation is a reflection of our own opinion. On the other hand, we have established a reputation of being fair within the current grading standards. However, this guarantee does not apply If the opinion(s) of generally accepted scholar(s) and expert(s) at the date of sale, or the catalogue description indicated that there was a conflict of such opinions.
Also, we don't take responsibility for coins of slab, such as PCGS and NGC.
2. Registering and bidding in this auction sale constitute acceptance by the bidder of all the foregoing terms and conditions. Unknown or new bidders may be requested to identify themselves before the auction and provide financial references. The Auctioneer has the discretion to demand a security for a bid of them.
The Auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to refuse any mail-bid, registration, or attendance at the auction of any person without giving any reason.
3. The Buyer of any lot will be the highest bidder. In the event of any dispute, the Auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle the dispute as he thinks best. Any concerned parties participating in this auction should accept to his decision.
4. The Buyer shall pay the Auctioneer a premium of 15% on the Hammer Price and VAT 10% to the Buyer’s premium.The payment must be in Japanese yen. Full settlement will be expected within 14 days from the date of the sale. (unless credit terms have been arranged)
All lots must be paid for in full prior to delivery without exception.
5. If a buyer fails to pay any lots within the term of payment, the Auctioneer shall charge interest at the going bank rate on the total purchase price.
If any default of payment was found, the Auctioneer shall cancel the purchase of the lot and shall not deal with the Buyer. The Buyer shall compensate the Auctioneer for any and all loss and damage reasonably incurred or sustained by the Auctioneer due to the aforesaid cancellation.
6. All sales are final. Although any lot may be examined before bidding, no lots can be returned for any reason by mail or floor buyers(including those acting as agents for others).
Any claims due to an error in the specification of the catalogue must be made in writing within 14 days from the date of sale.
7. Payment to the seller is completed after payment from the successful bidder. Therefore, after thirty days have passed since the auction date, no objections, allegations will be accepted for any reason.
8. If any lot has to be shipped, the Buyer shall also be responsible for the insurance charge and the postage. If payment incurred from abroad, such as customs duties, taxes, any bank and collection charges, the Buyer shall be liable for them in full.
9. All the sale, matters, terms and conditions in the sale connected therewith shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of Japan. Anything in this Agreement to the contrary notwithstanding, shall be construed in accordance with the law of Japan.