PORTUSCASLLE NUMISMATICA reserves to their subscribers/ invitees the right of admission to the auctions
1. The lots are soldo on-site and in the state which are.
We accept complaints after the auction provided they are duly justified.
2.PORTUSCALLE NUMISMATICA guarantees unconditionally the authenticity of the itens auctioned.
3.The interested, after previous scheduling have 5 days to view and study the lots in the PORTUSCALLE NUMISMATICA facilities. In a data previously scheduled.
4. A signal can be required
6. We reserve our right to auction one or more lots together or to multiply the lots.
7. PORTUSCALLE NUMISMATICA receives order of purchase/ biddings via postcards, email, telephone and asnwers for the same ones in the auction room.
8. The lots must be paid and withdrawn within 5 days of the auctions.
9. On the importance of the hammer price is a 16% tax and on this the VAT at the legal rate in force for EU residents
10. The purchase of lots through biddr, sixbid ot others platforms no additional fee will be charged to the buyer.
11.Postage and insurance fees when requested, are at the buyer’s expense:
To Portugal and Spain – 12 €
To Europe – 17 €
To USA – 25€
Rest of the World – 20 €
12. Bids made by the consigners to their own lots are prohibited.